Friday, May 31, 2013

http://m.facebook.com/groups/135225716570094?view=permalink&id=445930508832945&refid=18

Ubaid Baig > APPSC Group1 & Group2
Aspirants
When I was Younger :-
• I'd put my arms in my
shirt and told people
I lost my arms
• Would restart the video
game whenever I
knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with
four colors, and tried
to push all the buttons at
once
• Waited behind a door to
scare someone,
then leaving because
they're taking too long
to come out.
• Faked being asleep, so I
could be carried to
bed
• Used to think that the
moon followed us
• Tried to balance the
switch between On/
Off.
• Watching two drops of
rain roll down
window and pretending it
was a race
• The only thing i had to
take care of was a
school bag.
• Swallowed a fruit seed I
was scared to
death that a tree was
going to grow in my
tummy.
• Closed the fridge
extremely slowly to see
when the lights when off.
• Walked into a room,
forgot what you
needed, Walked out, and
then remember.
Remember when we were
kids and couldn't
wait to grow up ?
#Childhood Was The Best
Part Of Our Life ! LIKE IF U AGREE
IN THE SAME WAY U WOULD ENJOY
SHARING IN THE
FUTURE UR SWEET MEMORIES OF
PREPARATION FOR
GROUPS OR CIVILS ONLY IF U JUSTIFY UR
TIME OF
PREPARATION AND DO UR JOB.
WONT U?????
there will be no short cut for success.
remember it my dear friends....

No comments: